Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 15th to 17th May 2020

Mk7 central locking wiring for alarm instal

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

Mk7 central locking wiring

Postby Sterling mechanic » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:45 pm

Good evening all , new to this site but not to mechanics, long serving 25 years as a mechanic, many years on the Ford transit engines, but mainly land rover , (that has a for 2.2 engine lol) ok , I've just bought a mk7 transit 62 plate , I've fully rebuilt the engine valves pistons chain and new pump etc, and converted it to a 7 seater crew cab with windows , but after having it home for 2 night , someone tried to brake in the back doors , thankfully they was useless so caused loads of damage but nothing stolen , so I've bought a clifford concept 650 mk2 , but I'm struggling to get the wiring right , I have auto data and can get the wiring layout but with no idea of what each wire does , some help here would be much appreciated thanks
Sterling mechanic

Mk7 central locking wiring for alarm instal

Postby Sterling mechanic » Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:58 pm

Hi all
I'm trying to install a Clifford concept 650 in my 2.2 mk7 2012 lwb, and I'm not having much joy with getting the wiring diagrams, I have autodata but doesn't help just tells me what wires are at the doors not what they do, my van has already been broken into once but thankfully they didn't get anything but did caused a nice bit of damage to my rear door , if any one can help I'd be very grateful, also if anyone needs any help mechanically then I am happy to give information
thanks
Sterling mechanic

Re: What did you do to your mk6/7 today?

Postby Airthies » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:05 am

If you get onto the ford etis site you can look up the sections you want, pay something like £9? For an hour's access to whichever section And download as much as you can for your van in that hour.

Sent from my A55ho11 using Crapatalk
Back now, well for a bit anyway.....
2008 350LWB 115PS ex welfare van
2008 350LWB 115PS ex fitters van + other things....
V86+patch
V86.04
X-Prog
C81
Airthies
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Re: Mk7 central locking wiring for alarm instal

Postby Sterling mechanic » Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Ok thanks I'll give that a try , was hoping someone had Info or had already installed an after market alarm , and things to watch out for and do's and donts lol so if anyone can asit it would still be great ,
Thanks
Sterling mechanic

Return to Technical Problems & Questions