*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Mk7 LWB Locking Problems

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

Mk7 LWB Locking Problems

Postby sigreen30 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:30 pm

Hi

New to the forum but not Transit ownership, but i'm in a real dilemma.

My Transit blew up a couple of years ago and I had a recon engine fitted and ever since then the locks have played up.

The van will only lock using the Unlock button if I press lock the horn sounds as if a door is open.

When the van locks it locks bac door and both front doors but not sliding door.

If I want to open the rear doors I have to open side door and then rear doors will open but then i have to leave rear door open then unlock front doors and then manually slide the rear door lock open again

Its starting to annoy me so if anyone has any ideas what happening that would be great

Thanks

Si
sigreen30
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2022 8:22 pm

Return to Technical Problems & Questions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.