*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Odometer stuck on 999999

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

Odometer stuck on 999999

Postby amj123agri@gmail.com » Mon May 27, 2024 9:15 pm

Hi guys
My odometer on my mk7 transit 63 plate is stuck on 999999
Please could I have some help to get it back to its actual mileage ??
amj123agri@gmail.com
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 27, 2024 9:13 pm

Re: Odometer stuck on 999999

Postby knobby1 » Tue May 28, 2024 8:14 pm

amj123agri@gmail.com wrote:Hi guys
My odometer on my mk7 transit 63 plate is stuck on 999999
Please could I have some help to get it back to its actual mileage ??


Am I reading this correctly..?? You've done a million miles..??

Mileage is stored in the clocks, they may be faulty.

Lord Knobrot
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof..."Full Poverty Spec".

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
User avatar
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 18710
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:36 am
Location: Brisbane, Australia


Return to Technical Problems & Questions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.