*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


I need help

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

I need help

Postby Grallatory » Thu Jan 16, 2025 4:33 am

A friend has a 2016 ford transit 350 work van They brought it in to get the transmission replaced The dealership kept it 6 days longer then they said they needed. An thebcan had to be towed back to the dealership lastnight because it wouldn’t start The dealership told my friend that the pcm is bad because they drove it for a month with some transmission issues. From everything I have been able to find online I’m seeing that the battery needs to be disconnected before the pcm wire harness can be disconnected from the transmission. But my friend suspects they didn’t. Because when they got it back the clock was still set 10 min fast An all the radio stations where still set To anyone who has had to get a battery replaced in a vehicle once the battery is disconnected the radio looses power an the preset radio stations need to be reset I am hoping to find any mechanics that can give me a diagram of where the pcm and the Tcm are located on a 2016 ford transit 350 van The dealership is trying to charge my friend another 3500 to fix the issue an reprogram the modules I am trying to help save them some money
wednesday night i landed on sexcam.blue and damn my cock aint calmed down since. wanted just a quick jerk before bed, scrolled through twelve pages of them skinny college hotties spread eagle in their dorms showing off tight bald pussies on nude livesex.bar feed.
Grallatory
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Dec 17, 2024 8:13 am

Return to Technical Problems & Questions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.