*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Partial Alternator Warning light

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

Re: Partial Alternator Warning light

Postby zegalote » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:04 pm

With me happens the same. a friend told me its normal in this transits.

But now I've stopped her for 3 days and she went out of battery. I found it strange because the battery it's almost new. And I thought it was some faulty connection in my audio system. After I don't find any fault I was thinking on a faulty battery.

Now I read this threat that this could be a fault diode, Now I will check the alternator diodes.

thanks.
User avatar
zegalote
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 11:50 am

Previous

Return to Technical Problems & Questions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.