*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Right turn signals do not work!

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

Re: Right turn signals do not work!

Postby spugdog84 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi tumbleweed this may be some help when I removed my air filter I noticed the housing was rubbing on wire trunking and exposed wire maybe this has happen to yours worth a look
spugdog84

Postby ayance » Mon Nov 29, 2021 10:25 am

tmbleweed wrote:Hi everybody
I am a new owner of a 2010 Ford Transit. I have spent over a week trying to figure out why the right turn signals (front and rear) wont work on my van. I have already tried to locate fuse/relay for the signals. I understand the van has front headlamp and taillight fuses for each unit not separate fuse/relay for signals. I have also disassembled the switch and shorted the pins. Left turn and high beam works by shorting the pins but not the right turn signal. So I figured out signal switch as the culprit. I am almost out of ideas. I would appreciate if one of you can guide me in the right direction. thanks.

hello friend, did you solve the problem? can you give information
ayance

Postby knobby1 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:15 am

ayance wrote:
tmbleweed wrote:Hi everybody
I am a new owner of a 2010 Ford Transit. I have spent over a week trying to figure out why the right turn signals (front and rear) wont work on my van. I have already tried to locate fuse/relay for the signals. I understand the van has front headlamp and taillight fuses for each unit not separate fuse/relay for signals. I have also disassembled the switch and shorted the pins. Left turn and high beam works by shorting the pins but not the right turn signal. So I figured out signal switch as the culprit. I am almost out of ideas. I would appreciate if one of you can guide me in the right direction. thanks.

hello friend, did you solve the problem? can you give information

Post is well over 8 1/2 years old. He hasn't been back here since Feb of 2013.

Lord Knobrot
2008 2.4L RWD 170+PS 6-speed 350 LWB High Roof.

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car..!
knobby1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Previous

Return to Technical Problems & Questions