*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


engine will not rev above 2000 rpm

Use this forum to post technical questions & problems about any Transit

Moderator: Luke

engine will not rev above 2000 rpm

Postby k11gmh » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Hello My first time on the forum so hi to all Transit drivers,my van is a 2001 125 ps turbo mwb when I start the van the heater lamp at the bottom of the dash comes on when the ignition is switched then I start the engine the light starts flashing and when I start to drive, the engine will not rev above 2000 rpm on a couple of times I have turned the engine of and then on again and power has returned.Can anybody advise me ?
Regards Graham
Last edited by k11gmh on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
k11gmh
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:38 pm

Re: engine will not rev above 200 rpm

Postby MrMPuk » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:01 pm

You need to have the fault codes read.
MrMPuk
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 27856
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:50 am


Return to Technical Problems & Questions



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.