Page 1 of 1

2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:39 pm
by MinorMatt
Guys

I bought this a while ago

A 2L zetec engine from a mondeo - its had some bits to start a RWD conversion, but I can't remember what. Think of it as a bare engine and anything else is a bonus...

I can't remember if its a blacktop or silvertop - but its free!

Needs a head gasket (guy I had it off was going to turbo it - so he was going to fit a decompression plate) and the oil pickup is missing.

Collection from Haywards Heath.

Oh and remember its free...

Re: 2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:43 pm
by darrenxr3i
Hi mate, this would be perfect for me for my mk1 transit?

Re: 2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 pm
by MinorMatt
Provisionally gone...

Re: 2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:24 pm
by MinorMatt
Still available :roll:

Re: 2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:29 pm
by madbri
yes please matt..... how long can u store it for till i can get it? thanks

Re: 2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:19 am
by MinorMatt
Its free because I want it out of the way... it very nearly got weighed in at the weekend because I am fed up of tripping over it.

Re: 2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:43 pm
by madbri
ok how long have i got to come and get it?

Re: 2L Zetec Engine

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 am
by MinorMatt
well the person who was originally interested now wants it again. I am at the workshop in a fortnight (19th/20th/21st). If its not gone in stripping the ali bits off and scrapping it. If I had known that the person who wanted it wasn't going to turn up it would have been weighed in already.

Im starting a major tidy up and the engine is in the way stopping me from getting any vehicles in/out of my workshop