*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Single seater Mk3 chair - Swansea area (ish)

Advertise any transit parts you have here free to other members!!

Moderator: Luke

Single seater Mk3 chair - Swansea area (ish)

Postby Ucof » Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Hi all.

I have the single seater chair that I removed from my Mk3 transit when I swapped it for a 2 person seat which is currently being used to support a cat blanket. The cat doesnt use the blanket, so Im getting rid of the chair. That'll teach the cat who's boss around here!

Dont' want any cash for it, but you must be able to pick it up as I will not courier it anywhere.

It is in a very good condition and it is just taking up space for me at the moment.

It has the base bracket that does NOT move forwards and backwards, but it will move up and down.

First person to my door gets it.

PLEASE PM ME INTEREST AS I RARELY CHECK THIS FORUM ANYMORE ( :( ) SO WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WHEN I GET A PM.
1991 MK3 SWB Low Roof 120 2.0Ltr Pinto (not for much longer :( )

Scientists have proven that the awesomeness of a forum thread is directly proportional to the number of pictures it contains.
Ucof