*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

VAN INTERIOR,NO LONGER NEEDED.

Advertise any transit parts you have here free to other members!!

Moderator: Luke

VAN INTERIOR,NO LONGER NEEDED.

Postby JOHNPINTO » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:40 pm

HI GUYS,I HAVE GOT A SELECTION OF DOORS,TIMBER FRAMES,AND A WELSH DRESSER I HAD FOR MY MK2 CI INTERIOR FROM A MARDON 2B 86 CARAVAN,THEY ARE LIGHTWEIGHT DOORS BEING FROM AN OLD VAN,THEY HAVE BEEN SHED STORED FOR APPROX 2YEARS,NOW MY PLANS TO RESTORE THE CI HAVE CHANGED THEY MIGHT DO SOMEONE SOME GOOD,THEY ARE 10MINS FROM JUNCTION 29 M1,THEY WILL NEED SOME TLC BUT AS I SAY LIGHTWEIGHT,THERE WILL BE SOME OTHER BITS ASWELL WHEN I VE SORTED OUT,I HAVE TWO BRAND NEW SOLID WOOD W/TOPS WHICH I WILL BE PUTTING ON PARTS FOR SALE,JP.

JOHNPINTO
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: VAN INTERIOR,NO LONGER NEEDED.

Postby dingdangdo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:01 pm

Hi JP, when do you need them shifting by?
I could do with some bits to finish my conversion, any chance of a bigger pic please

cheers
dingdangdo
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby JOHNPINTO » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:34 pm

hi mate,i will resize the pic,i am going away with caravan saturday,there will be someone here next week though,so if you can get down to shirebrook anytime up to sat dinnertime you can take what you want,everything i ve collected for fitting the camper know has to go as i need the room.

JOHNPINTO
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby dingdangdo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:09 pm

cheers, could you PM me your address & number so I can text you when I'm on my way over, could nip over tomorrow around dinnertime(ish) if thats ok with you
dingdangdo
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Return to Free to good home!!