*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

FREE TRANSIT CAMPER WITH MOT AND TAX HAS BEEN SOLD

Advertise any transit parts you have here free to other members!!

Moderator: Luke

FREE TRANSIT CAMPER WITH MOT AND TAX HAS BEEN SOLD

Postby MATTBLACKHICUBE » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:02 pm

OK so it is not as good as it sounds.

A friend of mine has a 1991 LWB Hi-top 190 diesel transit that has been 'converted' into a camper, it has MOT til 29th August and Tax til end of July. Although still legally on the road it is rotten, arches, sills, wings are all very bad, the engine has not been started for 8-9 months and is the pre-banana top Di lump. She will need trailer/transporting, I have pumped the tyres up today, and they seem to be staying that way, but for how long I don't know. Basically it has to go as the house he lives in is being demolished and he is moving to a 3rd storey flat. I do not have the room for it, or the balls to do the work needed, so it is on offer free of charge to someone who has. All he asks of you is that you make a small donation to the Fire Service beneveland fund(or whatever its called) as he is a disabled ex-fireman.

Any Q's give me a shout on here, can't get any photos at the moment as I am working all daylight hours.

Please be patient if I don't get straight back to you, It may say I'm online, but Its a works pc so is on 24/7!!
Last edited by MATTBLACKHICUBE on Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MATTBLACKHICUBE
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: FREE TRANSIT CAMPER WITH MOT AND TAX

Postby kerker21 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:36 pm

any chance of pics
kerker21
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby MATTBLACKHICUBE » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:55 pm

kerker21 wrote:any chance of pics

MATTBLACKHICUBE wrote:can't get any photos at the moment as I am working all daylight hours.
MATTBLACKHICUBE
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby trippydog » Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:08 pm

pm'd you... I could give it a good home. If it's near you I'm fairly local and should be in chi tomorrow anyway. (finger's crossed!)
Former Van: '93 190 TD LWB High Top... Ex Police Riot Camper. Sad to see her go.

Check out our site, Go On Go Out if you are looking for live music in Portsmouth.
trippydog
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Free to good home!!