*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Vantuner.com - Engine Tuning - Middlesex

Use this section to give feedback to rate suppliers!

Moderator: Luke

Re: Vantuner.com - Engine Tuning - Middlesex

Postby hillman » Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:22 pm

Hi Guys
recently had my van t280 remapped by Vantuner, its a 2008 swb low roof was 75 and wouldnt pull your socks off! now it goes like a 120 and drives like a totally different van, this is the third van Martyn has done for me two MK6's one of which I still have lwb hightop camper and this mk7 I can certainly recommend to him to anyone who wants their van sorting for the better.

Thanks Martyn again youve worked your majic.
Hillman
hillman
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby blue light london » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:50 pm

Hi All, went to see martin today, ive got a 2008 reg swb 85 76000 miles FSH that had starting running badly, hunting for revs when at idle and stalling more often than not due to revs not holding, after going to my two local garages and the ford dealer about this who all scratched there heads etc i done a little research and vantuner.com kept coming up, also someone i worked with recommended martin, after a couple of hours, a few new valves and some software updates plus i decided on a remap while i was there i can honestly say WOW, im very impressed and very happy, its like a new van now so a big thanks to martin and id highly recommend, im going to let him have my TD5 as soon as i can so hopefully that will improve as well, thanks again
blue light london

Postby slawo » Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:08 pm

Got my 125ps 3weeks old (1700miles) slow transit custom limited remapped today.Al i can say is...thank you Martyn.The van is great, fast, such a big differance.
Great service, Martyn is a very nice guy.Highly recommend Martyn.
slawo

Postby Kidman » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:58 pm

My third van I've had remapped by Martyn AKA the Van Tuner. I've done over 100k on his tunes and he is still in contact with the current owner of both of my old vans who are still going strong - My 2015 Transit Connect was his first Connect, from 95PS to approx 130PS and 65nm gain in torque, the van is now transformed and fuel economy has improved also. There are never any negatives, if you have a Transit and you want to improve, he is the man. Thanks again Martyn!

[attachment=0]1917538_10153425437282606_5198451403225959917_n.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kidman
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby Altransit » Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:46 pm

Kidman wrote:My third van I've had remapped by Martyn AKA the Van Tuner. I've done over 100k on his tunes and he is still in contact with the current owner of both of my old vans who are still going strong - My 2015 Transit Connect was his first Connect, from 95PS to approx 130PS and 65nm gain in torque, the van is now transformed and fuel economy has improved also. There are never any negatives, if you have a Transit and you want to improve, he is the man. Thanks again Martyn!

2015 Connect.jpg

oooohh, you kept that quiet ....................... my favourite colour too 8) 8)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
Altransit
Site Moderator

Postby Havoc99 » Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:31 pm

I don't ordinarily write reviews, so when I do it really means something.
I recently had my Mrk 7 remapped by Martyn.
I would like to give my sincerest thanks to Martyn.
I would also highly recommend him for remapping & customer support, help & guidance. 100%
Due to my ECU & BCM being removed & refitted by a local garage who messed up this simple procedure it caused loads of problems for myself & Martyn. ECU connections not refitted correctly.
( with hindsight I wish I had done it myself as I would have done a better job)
Martyn was there to help from start to finish, ultimately driving a 200 mile round trip to resolve the problems for which I will be forever grateful.
This is, as he said a very rare occurrence for him to do a site visit like this, but he was determined to find the cause of all the problems.
Turns out the garage had not reconnected the ECU correctly !!!
He rechecked his own work which was all correct & then trouble shooted till he found the problem the garage had created...
The garage didn't seem interested at all.
This type of customer service by Martyn is exceptional in this day & age.
I would highly recommend Martyn www.vantuner.com
A lovely fella, great communication, adaptable, highly skilled & willing to go the extra mile to help his customers.
Can't fault him or the services he offers.
Thanks Martyn
Havoc99
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Previous

Return to Feedback and Supplier Listings