*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transit Parts.co.uk - Transit Spares - UK based

Use this section to give feedback to rate suppliers!

Moderator: Luke

Re: Transit Parts.co.uk - Transit Spares - UK based

Postby 75psT330lwb » Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:08 pm

my mate got in touch with them regarding a load of parts for his 115tddi. he asked if they could supply all genuine parts and they said yes. did them all off reg plate. when they came they were all cheap branded parts and the fuel filter was the wrong one.
75psT330lwb
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby CROSSFIREROB » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:24 pm

Transit parts uk , tells me that he disagrees with the garage and that i do have a propshaft balance problem, even though the van runs fine with the genuine ford part i put on there, i have been stiffed by them, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM , go to a FORD garage it will be a much better move, the quality is very noticable compared to the mickey mouse rubbish that they sell.
CROSSFIREROB
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby plasterman » Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:09 pm

What you have to remember is these parts are manufactured in china or malasia and you only get what you pay for !! im not saying everything they sell is from these countrys but a lot are !! if you buy from ford at least you can take it back if it fails ...cheap is not always cheerful why pay twice for the same job and twice the time of the road !!this applies to all things in life as you who dont know will learn one day ,i once brought hammer from a pound shop (yes for a pound) and while hammering the head flew off through next doors upstairs window ,good job no one was in bed they reckon it landed on the pillow !!!cost me more that a pound that day...............
plasterman
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby mobilevanman » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:14 pm

i will never use them again brought a clutch kit for a lpg 2.3 mk6 when fitted sounded like the van was going to explode took it of the flywheel was been hit by the starter motor contacted them they said i must have fitted it wrong ........like how can you fit a starter wrong 3 bolts all in so has to fit they then said i was rude and abusive and they wouldn't deal with me rang back saying i was the garage that fitted it they said not had it before so it must be my fault who ever suggested baseball bat sounds like a very good idea they are worst than the government for highway robbery rant finished
mobilevanman
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby trannynz » Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:42 am

Have had a few stuff off them and been ok! Got a fuel lift pump for a 2.5 di and fitted it and it leaked. But I got the pump sent form the uk to Nz by my in laws as it's cheaper postage then what transit spares charge. So given them the benefit of the doubt I got a 2 nd pump and also got that sent down. But this time got extra bubble wrap round it and was put in a larger box and sent sea freight with lots of other things.
Well got the pump last week also this ones leaks as well! I've opened one of the pumps up and they are cheap crap bonded together and the diesel as deserved the bonding.
I think with them you just have to buy smart somtimes it's going to be easier just buy from ford . 5/10
trannynz
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby surfjunkey » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:13 pm

Had 2 good dealings with these & 1 bad.

Bought a new rear light cluster & they sent 2 lol thx
Bought the spare wheel assembly - all good

Bought a rear bumper corner, cheap non matching & ill fitting , the brackets snapped off during fitting, they refunded me.

So some of there stuff is good, some not....
surfjunkey
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Previous

Return to Feedback and Supplier Listings