Here is my Transit T260 GLX which I have converted into a bus, was fortunate to find a complete Tourneo interior on Fleabay ! Dead easy conversion, took about 8 hours between 2 of us to complete, and thats including fitting all the glass ! Not sure why Photo Bucket shows part of the pic, anyway here is the URL if you are interested: http://s1006.photobucket.com/albums/af190/mkhan10/Transit%20MK7%20Bus%20Conversion/
The T260 has a 988kg Payload, seats and glass weigh in at 139kg, so I have plenty of payload left, also the wheels are Team Dynamics 16" Wheels with load rated Matador tyres on it. So as long as I am not carrying about any lard arses I won't have any issues, the van is changed over by the DVLA and we have used Seat plates from Scotts Seats (which are TUV Tested). Anyway the Factory Tourneo has a payload of just 1000 kg .
I've put me socks back on got lost after the glass bit:) but ya transport looks tidy as to me, just keep the fat chicks over the back axle!!!!! V nice indeed!!!