*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Loots Asbo 130ps

This forum can be used to update other members on your progress with your Transit.

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby Cider Andy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 4:43 pm

You've had yours five minutes.

I've had mine nearly two years.

Slow down man!
Drink moderately, eat healthily, exercise regularly, die anyway.
User avatar
Cider Andy
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm
Location: North Yorkshire Coast

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby loot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 5:41 pm

Well Mr cider Andy i have good news :P
let me take you on a little adventure 8)

This morning and previous mornings the van has been cutting out, I mean as soon as I dip the clutch it dies even if I floor the gas, the other day it cut out crossing a dual carriageway Image

Today I fitted your scv and your pressure sensor and your prv, couldn't get a bolt out of the old trail so had to swap them over.
I also did a leak off test, I also fitted the rocker seals, injector copper washers and green o rings.

I did it all slowly and I used lots of the 40 stuff and a blue roll.

I tied cables up, I checked connectors and I noticed that the air pipe that clips to the filter box was very loose so I used some of that sticky foam tape around it and it snugly went on. I tightened up the jubilee clips etc.

Now I haven't done the programming but it is purring like a kitten. 8)

I think it should pass the learns now.

Injectors look good too.

So to recap, this van looks a bit rough but the floor is solid and now the engine is sweet. 8) so what was a lemon for the previous owner is so far coming good. 8)

Also I fitted a new cht.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 34203
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: What did you do to your mk6/7 today?

Postby Airthies » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:09 pm

Looking good man

Sent from my anu5 using crapatalk
2009 350T200 LWB medium roof, converted to 4x4 (the 2nd namby-pamby job)
2008 350LWB 115PS ex welfare van
2008 350LWB 115PS ex fitters van "retired" :cry:
Bikes, yes, a few bikes.
V86+patch
V86.04
X-Prog
C81
User avatar
Airthies
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 7410
Joined: Fri May 03, 2013 10:10 pm
Location: Stirling, Scotland, & rest of the world

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby loot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:11 pm

I'm a idiot, ids laptops x 2, vcm2 x2 no connection, reset them etc.
Only blown f72 :lol:

Learns now wish me luck :P
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 34203
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby ned » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:13 pm

Don't trust your moonshine bottles :shock: :lol:

I've just had a wonderful idea :!: Now Me Loot 1 van of Wales seems to get things done quickly so if I leave Lucifer outside looter maybe it'll be mended in a few hours :lol: :lol:
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22726
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby blue estate » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:18 pm

loot wrote:I'm a idiot, ids laptops x 2, vcm2 x2 no connection, reset them etc.
Only blown f72 :lol:

Learns now wish me luck :P

F72 was the first thing I changed on trampy as the interior lights didn't work :roll:
ŠKODA Enyaq full leather and heated steering wheel
Ford C max 2014 1.6tdci titanium black
User avatar
blue estate
Remapped by Vantuner
 
Posts: 19537
Joined: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 pm
Location: Back in the saddle

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby loot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Maybe :P or maybe lucifer will be on to me as soon as he's near my place and he'll commit harry carry :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 34203
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby loot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:20 pm

blue estate wrote:
loot wrote:I'm a idiot, ids laptops x 2, vcm2 x2 no connection, reset them etc.
Only blown f72 :lol:

Learns now wish me luck :P

F72 was the first thing I changed on trampy as the interior lights didn't work :roll:

Just to make me look more of an idiot I removed the bulbs the other day and not very carefully and they were hot and I left them dangling down :lol: so most likely I made a rod for my own back :roll:

Ah well.
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 34203
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby ned » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:32 pm

Harry carry you say :shock:
Well it'll just be reborn more evil
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22726
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby loot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:47 pm

:lol: that better not be it smashing out of the lair :shock:
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 34203
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby ned » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:08 pm

:lol: :lol: it'll save you making a door opening for the lair.
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22726
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby loot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:17 pm

:shock:

Right my van runs sweet and the pump learns ok then the pilot fails halfway, code 80 then code 93 injector 4 restricted.
Tried a couple of times and then anob head neighbour shouted shut up with that van lol cheeky cnut :? Not like we have to hear his family screaming in the Street is it :roll:

Anyway I've gone for fish and chips 8)
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 34203
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby Cider Andy » Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Heh heh, happy days! Newest bit of your van now, that fuel rail!
Drink moderately, eat healthily, exercise regularly, die anyway.
User avatar
Cider Andy
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm
Location: North Yorkshire Coast

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby loot » Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:12 pm

Ah i couldn't use the rail unfortunately :( I'm getting there slowly though, apart from the engine malfunction warning on the speedo it seems fine now.
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 34203
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Loots Mk7 130ps

Postby Cider Andy » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:32 pm

loot wrote:....apart from the engine malfunction warning on the speedo....


Yeah, I got that too!

Largely because most of the engine is in a cardboard box in the back.
Drink moderately, eat healthily, exercise regularly, die anyway.
User avatar
Cider Andy
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1057
Joined: Sun Dec 02, 2012 12:51 pm
Location: North Yorkshire Coast

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.