this should weigh about 2.4 empty so can carry most cars legally. thing is anything bigger then a car & ur overweight whateva ur truck weighs so doesnt matter 2 much.
will be on raod after christmas as once body is built i wanna clean up the cab inside & out (grinding dust!) & do a few other jobs on it as i know from past experience that once u start useing 1 of these u neva get time 2 do anything on it.
Silly question..... I've been a good boy, all totally legal(i am even vat reg, tho i am binning that soon!) £3,500 insurance etc. and I am not terribly busy.
I have done the odd wiegh in, and very profitable they are too, but how can I get more! Also the break down thing, I have tried AA and RAC and they dont want to know.
I realise London is a bit of a special case, and I am in Brizzle. But there must be dosh to be made (reasonably legally) here too!