










Max81 wrote:Hi davev6newman,
Giuseppe from Italy is writing....
very... very... very good work !
I need to upgrade my camper too with an overdrive.
I followed your great work up to the end to well understand how to upgrade my transit.
Great, very great.... Thanks for your work.
If can be usefull for you and anybody of the forum, look at my works; i am upgrading them continuosly (sorry for the italian, but many pictures)
Radiator: http://www.vintagecamper.com/bitforum_t ... IC_ID=6606
Timing Belt canging: http://www.edilia.org/FordTransit/CinghiaDistribuzione/
Adding a Battery: http://www.edilia.org/FordTransit/BSAggiuntiva/


dachre wrote:
Ciao Giuseppe, immagini piacevoli. Penso che dovreste fare una nuova batteria incorniciare perché il relativo non molto forte.
Campeggiatore molto piacevole, grazie.


Max81 wrote:very... very... very good work !
I need to upgrade my camper too with an overdrive.
I followed your great work up to the end to well understand how to upgrade my transit.


Max81 wrote:dachre wrote:
Ciao Giuseppe, immagini piacevoli. Penso che dovreste fare una nuova batteria incorniciare perché il relativo non molto forte.
Campeggiatore molto piacevole, grazie.
Hi dachre
please in english, because the translation is not very clear....
Thanks


dachre wrote:Hello Giuseppe, the camper looks good on the photos but your new wooden battery frame doesn't look too secure, is it ok....
http://www.edilia.org/FordTransit/BSAgg ... 5_9321.jpg
http://www.edilia.org/FordTransit/BSAgg ... G07421.jpg


Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.