redcube wrote:i won't be using my wood work tools for a week or so as I'm doing the body work on my van give me a ring and i'll see if i have the tools you need
sound will ring ya later this evening thanks.
redcube wrote:i won't be using my wood work tools for a week or so as I'm doing the body work on my van give me a ring and i'll see if i have the tools you need




irishdanny wrote:how ye lads ,seems ye will have two fine campers in no time ,
im a cork man livin in mayo ,we will have to arrange an irish meet and greet in the new year ,what ye think,
cheers ,
danny





redcube wrote:Irish meet up is a good idea will there be a caravan to smash up





redcube wrote:I'll pop to the local travelers yard and take one what size you want








redcube wrote:any news on the camper only 34 days to Christmas













Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.