*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


All About FLER

This forum can be used to update other members on your progress with your Transit.

Re: All About FLER

Postby MinorMatt » Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:56 pm

I will get a heated tinted soon (fortnight?)... but I need to get the screen out anyway to sort all the rust... otherwise most of the screen surround will pull off at the same time as the screen...

look at the pic of the crack, thats a good bit :shock:
Lucas Laser 2000/IDS
95 Pre Production DRW TD Highcube
95 Hallmark
96 150 100PS LWB Hi-Top
96 Autosleeper Duetto
06 Mk7 (scrap)
09 140PS T330S 2.2

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 24611
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: All About FLER

Postby Nadjenka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:18 pm

I can't wait to see you repair the pillars :shock: That's some tight schedule though... :? Fingers crossed! :wink:
Image
1995 Mk5 150 LWB Minibus - camper-to-be - Lola's story :mrgreen:
1999 Mk5 190 LWB 2.5TDi, automatic, story has started :twisted:
User avatar
Nadjenka
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: West London

Re: All About FLER

Postby MinorMatt » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:44 pm

No chance of doing it this week, next week I am repairing minis away from home, so I will have to do it the week after to get the MOT to make it to transitmania :shock:
Lucas Laser 2000/IDS
95 Pre Production DRW TD Highcube
95 Hallmark
96 150 100PS LWB Hi-Top
96 Autosleeper Duetto
06 Mk7 (scrap)
09 140PS T330S 2.2

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 24611
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: All About FLER

Postby Nadjenka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:54 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: That is very tight schedule! But with your patience and precision you won't have a problem... 8) I can't believe Transitmania is so close! :o I'm already in panic level one :lol:
Image
1995 Mk5 150 LWB Minibus - camper-to-be - Lola's story :mrgreen:
1999 Mk5 190 LWB 2.5TDi, automatic, story has started :twisted:
User avatar
Nadjenka
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: West London

Re: All About FLER

Postby MinorMatt » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:08 pm

But with your patience and precision


You say that and you have met me!?? :shock: :shock:

If I get my new job I wont get her done, I just wont have the time! 10hr days :shock:
Lucas Laser 2000/IDS
95 Pre Production DRW TD Highcube
95 Hallmark
96 150 100PS LWB Hi-Top
96 Autosleeper Duetto
06 Mk7 (scrap)
09 140PS T330S 2.2

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 24611
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: All About FLER

Postby Nadjenka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 pm

MinorMatt wrote:
But with your patience and precision


You say that and you have met me!?? :shock: :shock:

If I get my new job I wont get her done, I just wont have the time! 10hr days :shock:


C'mon, I work 10 hours a day for 5 months now... add odd Saturday in and your life is gone with the wind :roll: But in current climate you can't really afford to be picky I guess. :roll:

And yes - I say patiecne because my friend - you have sooo much more of it than I do! :lol: :lol: Fingers crossed for all you have planned :wink:
Image
1995 Mk5 150 LWB Minibus - camper-to-be - Lola's story :mrgreen:
1999 Mk5 190 LWB 2.5TDi, automatic, story has started :twisted:
User avatar
Nadjenka
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: West London

Re: All About FLER

Postby MinorMatt » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:25 pm

but thats 10hrs working with 2 hours travel each way :shock:
Lucas Laser 2000/IDS
95 Pre Production DRW TD Highcube
95 Hallmark
96 150 100PS LWB Hi-Top
96 Autosleeper Duetto
06 Mk7 (scrap)
09 140PS T330S 2.2

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 24611
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: All About FLER

Postby Nadjenka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:29 pm

:shock: :shock: :shock: That's way too much... See - there is the patience I was on about... :lol: :lol:
Image
1995 Mk5 150 LWB Minibus - camper-to-be - Lola's story :mrgreen:
1999 Mk5 190 LWB 2.5TDi, automatic, story has started :twisted:
User avatar
Nadjenka
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: West London

Re: All About FLER

Postby Altransit » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:31 pm

MinorMatt wrote:but thats 10hrs working with 2 hours travel each way :shock:


You still have 10 more hours Matt, just don't sleep so much mate :roll: :wink: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42102
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: All About FLER

Postby Nadjenka » Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:36 pm

Altransit wrote:You still have 10 more hours


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
1995 Mk5 150 LWB Minibus - camper-to-be - Lola's story :mrgreen:
1999 Mk5 190 LWB 2.5TDi, automatic, story has started :twisted:
User avatar
Nadjenka
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1723
Joined: Mon May 25, 2009 11:59 pm
Location: West London

Re: All About FLER

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:09 pm

Sodding ebay timewasters :twisted: :twisted:

The person that I bought a replacement head from on ebay has decided he doesnt want the sale (after a fair amount of poking with no response) and has sent my money back :shock: which is nice, but I need to find another head now :twisted: :twisted:

Been playing cutting out metalwork and putting a rattle can topcoat over the panels I have put in...

Pics to follow later
Lucas Laser 2000/IDS
95 Pre Production DRW TD Highcube
95 Hallmark
96 150 100PS LWB Hi-Top
96 Autosleeper Duetto
06 Mk7 (scrap)
09 140PS T330S 2.2

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 24611
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: All About FLER

Postby Altransit » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:49 pm

MinorMatt wrote: Sodding ebay timewasters


:roll: After all that trouble you went to Matt :roll: :twisted: I've had that twice myself lately, with sellers deciding that the price it went for wasn't enough. I hope you reported him :P
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42102
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: All About FLER

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:06 pm

Just negative feedback
Lucas Laser 2000/IDS
95 Pre Production DRW TD Highcube
95 Hallmark
96 150 100PS LWB Hi-Top
96 Autosleeper Duetto
06 Mk7 (scrap)
09 140PS T330S 2.2

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 24611
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: All About FLER

Postby MinorMatt » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:20 pm

Image

Rough colour Fler is going to be

Image

Image

Decided I couldnt be bothered trying to get that modified panel the correct shape so got the correct panel and cut the old one out
Lucas Laser 2000/IDS
95 Pre Production DRW TD Highcube
95 Hallmark
96 150 100PS LWB Hi-Top
96 Autosleeper Duetto
06 Mk7 (scrap)
09 140PS T330S 2.2

Gaffa tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together
User avatar
MinorMatt
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 24611
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:53 pm
Location: Herefordshire/Gloucestershire/Berkshire

Re: All About FLER

Postby transit jono » Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 pm

Nice work Matt,get it finished for Billing mate.It's going to be a Brilliant show so don't miss out.
"Sanity is an illusion of the unimaginative"
Member of the "Mk3 Massive"
1989 Mk3 Transit GL,coming together slowly. 4 x Mk3 and one AA Mk2.
Mighty,mighty Bees, still proud
transit jono
MK3 Massive
 
Posts: 872
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: Margate, Kent Coast

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.