*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transit Mk7 Camper Journey

This forum can be used to update other members on your progress with your Transit.

Transit Mk7 Camper Journey

Postby Dookit » Thu Jul 28, 2022 4:52 pm

Got myself a mk7 2.4 RWD LWB camper, it's a bit rough inside by the van itself has got good bones but not without issues, it is a 12 year transit after all. I though I would start this thread and hope it may help someone along the way.
Will be going through front to back on her and looking at modifying where I can and get her looking a bit better on the outside while were are at it.

First couple of mods,
bonnet spoiler,
wind deflectors,
leather steering wheel - Cmax mk1 wheel direct fit including the airbag.
Gear knob
Android stereo
reversing camera I have one permanent as a rear view mirror(screen only temporary will be getting fitted where rear view would be) and other links to stereo when in reverse.
Wiring was a complete mess sorted that temporary as will be all coming out for a new system when interior is get upgraded.
Seats only done passengers seat so far as a complete pain to do, out a mk3 mondeo, still to figure out heating and cooling as no wiring diagrams can be found.
Dookit

Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!