*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Smiley face spec lift

This forum can be used to update other members on your progress with your Transit.

Smiley face spec lift

Postby Basil Brush » Wed Jan 11, 2006 6:59 pm

Just like to say a big thanks to Gunslinger who spotted the washer pump on ebay, it came this mornining so vision is about to be restored and thanks MrMpuk for your suggestion checked the gauze but i never get anything simple.

Next Job is to fit a nice big shiny pair of air horn's on the spec lift andpaint the spec frame with a nice new coat of shiny black paint, just serviced her and put some new Batteries on, really would like to have a go at runnining on veg oil but aint got the bottle yet, can't afford to ruin the old girl as she earns me living
Basil
Basil Brush
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Valsheda » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:16 pm

Well done mate , regarding the veg oil , with me it wouldnt be the ruining of the engine that would be the worry coz i dont think that would happen , it would be the fear of getting my tank dipped :lol: but then neither would happen to me as i run on petrol , just my thoughts mate :lol:
Valsheda
Top Tourneo Owner

Postby Gunslinger » Thu Jan 12, 2006 12:49 am

no problem, glad you got it sorted, sometimes its the silliest and simplest sounding things that can drive us nuts
Gunslinger
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Return to Members Transit's - Progress Reports!