First mistake i made was not to take van for a run to warm the oil up, but we live and learn!
I had to attach a smaller dia piece of tubing on pump as the 1/2in one was to thick to reach to the bottom of the sump

It took some getting out as the oil was so thick and mucky
Just look at the colour of this!


I manage to suck 3/4 of litre out (im not sure if that is all of it) and filled with fresh fluid.
Would it be beneficial to run it up and then change the oil again seeing as it was so dirty? Or is ok now?
Picture of van with new wheel trims


I had a bit of a touch with these. 4 New old stock genuine Ford trims, never been fitted, on ebay for £20.00! i think they look the part!
Hopefully it was a passing thief that had my others away, as i live on a main road. But these had to be bashed on with a rubber mallet, so it will take a very determined thief to get these off!








