*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


sliding door at drivers place

Transit Mk1 & 2 Forum. All Transits 1965 - 1986

Moderator: Luke

Re: sliding door at drivers place

Postby Arimax » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:35 pm

Arimax
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:47 pm
Location: Wolverhampton

Re: sliding door at drivers place

Postby wardy-uk » Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:50 pm

realklaus wrote:Hello wardy-uk,

what about the pictures of your rubber?
Have already shot them? Can you send them to me?
Do you have them for sale?

See ya, alex


Hi Airmax

Sorry I have been away, I will try get them for you tommorow. I don't sell them just trying to help you out.
wardy-uk
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:31 am

Re: sliding door at drivers place

Postby realklaus » Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:59 pm

Alright, but thank you, I'll wait for the pictures.
realklaus
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:09 pm

Previous

Return to Mk 1 & 2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.