£125 and counting?????!!!!!!!
Cheaper to rechrome, rethread, and have new glass cut!
Moderator: Luke









sam l wrote:This is all very well but no one has told me yet where to buy MKII long arm mirrors, never mind MKI !! Come on don't be shy!
btw I ebayed a similar MKI chrome mirror a few years back and wot did I get for it??
a fiver, AND I got me mate to boost the bidding for me up to that.
bah!

sam l wrote:This is all very well but no one has told me yet where to buy MKII long arm mirrors, never mind MKI !! Come on don't be shy!
btw I ebayed a similar MKI chrome mirror a few years back and wot did I get for it??
a fiver, AND I got me mate to boost the bidding for me up to that.
bah!


Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.