*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Anyone know the weight of a 1965 Ford Transit?

Transit Mk1 & 2 Forum. All Transits 1965 - 1986

Moderator: Luke

Anyone know the weight of a 1965 Ford Transit?

Postby IanBoz » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:01 pm

Firstly, hello - I will say hi in the newbie section in a minute :oops:

Just wanted to ask the above question to see if anyone knows? - I'm not sure what weights in particular I am after just a general idea please....any links to a specification sheet would be awesome.

Thanks.

:D
IanBoz
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:58 pm

Re: Anyone know the weight of a 1965 Ford Transit?

Postby FredTransit » Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:43 pm

Welcome to the forum. There are weights in the front of the Haynes manual, I can't find my Mk1 one at the mo or I would tell you! :lol:
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
User avatar
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:34 am
Location: London


Return to Mk 1 & 2



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.