*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


"sport van" dundee

Seen another forum member or interesting Transit? post it here!!

"sport van" dundee

Postby stuartrobbie » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:04 pm

it was a sort of teal blue, looked longer than a SWB but low roof, sport van stripes, roof bars(the ones that look like you can put a roof rack on) and a blue tv or air con thing on roof. also had white diagonal stripes on back, probably reflective.

seen about 7pm monday night at bottom of Timex Brae
I don't switch my lights on... I turn the dark OFF!
stuartrobbie
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: near Dundee

Re: "sport van" dundee

Postby Scotty86 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:02 pm

Could have been Dane Redfords van :wink:

This one

Image
2017 Transit Custom SWB RSV
User avatar
Scotty86
GLX Posse
 
Posts: 6269
Joined: Mon Jan 15, 2007 2:32 pm
Location: Fife (DD6)

Re: "sport van" dundee

Postby stuartrobbie » Sun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm

yeah looks like it, think it had roofbars on it too.
I don't switch my lights on... I turn the dark OFF!
stuartrobbie
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 669
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:18 pm
Location: near Dundee


Return to Was it you?



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.