*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


A40 at 18:30 Sunday 4th June

Seen another forum member or interesting Transit? post it here!!

A40 at 18:30 Sunday 4th June

Postby Transitwalla » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:51 pm

Driving back from Pembrey race circuit on Sunday and I saw a MK2 camper with maybe a banner in the top of the windshield...didnt really get a good look as I was looking where I was going at the time, as you do, but noticed at the last minute...sort of thing. Single male occupant ....unless a passenger[s] were elsewhere in the van.

I was driving the Red MK5 [with pictures on the side] towing a caravan going in the opposite direction [obviously].
Image
Imagination....our only limit....
there's no such thing as a daft question.

Jim.
User avatar
Transitwalla
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 330
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2006 11:50 pm
Location: Shepshed - Leicestershire

Return to Was it you?



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.