*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Car Transporter

Seen another forum member or interesting Transit? post it here!!

Car Transporter

Postby ovlov » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:54 pm

A168/A1m junction, southbound car transporter being overtaken by small box van so didnt get a real good look but saw the following

Mk1 swb tranny AA colours
Mk2 lwb yellow
mk5 swb silver

All on top deck

Mk1 swb van beige
And another which I could'nt make out on the bottom deck
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Ford museum on tour :?: :?: :?: :wink: :wink:
I want to live forever so far so good
User avatar
ovlov
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby FredTransit » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:58 pm

Sounds like th eheritage collection, they get trotted out to the press and other undeserving publicity types regularly according to Peter Lee. Was it me? Have I got any of them on my front yard? I wish...........

Though I did get very tempted when I had in my hot little hand a big brown envolope with the keys to the heritage vans................
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
User avatar
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:34 am
Location: London

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:59 pm

sound like the ford collection was it the GEC van not the AA (the mk1)? :D
User avatar
Luke
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44563
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:53 am
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire!!

Postby ovlov » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:16 pm

Luke wrote:sound like the ford collection was it the GEC van not the AA (the mk1)? :D


Possibly it was yellow and black but like I said bloody 7.5 tonner box van got in the bloody way :x :x :wink:
I want to live forever so far so good
User avatar
ovlov
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: Middlesbrough

Postby Luke » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:21 pm

this is the beauty 8)

Image
User avatar
Luke
Site Admin
 
Posts: 44563
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2005 12:53 am
Location: Rotherham, Yorkshire!!

Postby ovlov » Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:24 pm

:lol: Yep that looks like the one :lol:
I want to live forever so far so good
User avatar
ovlov
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 992
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: Middlesbrough


Return to Was it you?



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.