*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


MK1 chassis cabs

Seen another forum member or interesting Transit? post it here!!

MK1 chassis cabs

Postby 125neil » Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:30 pm

Coming down the M74 today I saw a multi car transporter that was going northbound with what looked like two mk1 chassis cabs on the top deck one red, one blue, anybodies ?
125neil
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Re: MK1 chassis cabs

Postby Dagenham Dustbin » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 pm

125neil wrote: anybodies ?


No, just chassis cabs. :D
User avatar
Dagenham Dustbin
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:45 pm
Location: Dagenham, Essex

Re: MK1 chassis cabs

Postby 125neil » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:20 pm

:lol:
125neil
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Re: MK1 chassis cabs

Postby oldyellar » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:53 pm

125neil wrote:Coming down the M74 today I saw a multi car transporter that was going northbound with what looked like two mk1 chassis cabs on the top deck one red, one blue, anybodies ?

Aye mine :D being deliverd home a red 67 and a light blue 71 :wink:
viewtopic.php?f=15&t=93397
User avatar
oldyellar
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: MK1 chassis cabs

Postby 125neil » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Hiya mate, I'd already read your previous post and where you live, thought it must have been the same ones, a good buy from the look of them, first transit I had was a mark 1 that had a v6 petrol engine in it, very thirst beast that was.
125neil
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 246
Joined: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:43 pm

Re: MK1 chassis cabs

Postby oldyellar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:21 am

125neil wrote:Hiya mate, I'd already read your previous post and where you live, thought it must have been the same ones, a good buy from the look of them, first transit I had was a mark 1 that had a v6 petrol engine in it, very thirst beast that was.

gotta love a v6 mk1 8)
User avatar
oldyellar
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: MK1 chassis cabs

Postby Neil » Thu Aug 11, 2011 5:48 pm

oldyellar wrote:
125neil wrote:Hiya mate, I'd already read your previous post and where you live, thought it must have been the same ones, a good buy from the look of them, first transit I had was a mark 1 that had a v6 petrol engine in it, very thirst beast that was.

gotta love a v6 mk1 8)

y not post a pic of the red one :?:
Neil v6
Neil
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 5984
Joined: Sun May 01, 2005 5:09 pm
Location: Preston

Re: MK1 chassis cabs

Postby oldyellar » Thu Aug 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Neil wrote:
oldyellar wrote:
125neil wrote:Hiya mate, I'd already read your previous post and where you live, thought it must have been the same ones, a good buy from the look of them, first transit I had was a mark 1 that had a v6 petrol engine in it, very thirst beast that was.

gotta love a v6 mk1 8)

y not post a pic of the red one :?:

i have sold the red one put still probaly can get pics if you like sold it to metal creations in falkirk so will be mint time hes is done with it 8)
User avatar
oldyellar
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3041
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:38 pm
Location: Scotland


Return to Was it you?



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.