*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

MK5 Smiley Cup Holder

Have a look here to see what our site sponsors have for sale!

You must be a Authorised Trader to advertise parts for sale here!!

Moderator: Luke

MK5 Smiley Cup Holder

Postby TheTransitCentre » Tue Aug 27, 2013 9:09 pm

Just a bit frustrated with this particular forum because nobody pays attention to it. Not that I am complaining about the amount that Luke charges us Registered Traders for it - almost the opposite - we have several very good customers on the forum who have given us great feedback and been very happy with what we've charged them. Please remember that we are a business however!

So. The first "Holy Grail" is a Smiley Cup Holder - last time we bought one they were nearly £30 from Ford and they don't make them any more. If no body contacts me or posts from this forum they go on e-bay at the weekend, which for me is Friday evening.

By the way, salvaged from an immaculate "N" Reg Smiley - great doors, most of the dash etc still available. Electric mirrors etc

Any Takers? PM me or Post.
Just a Newbie! Learning about Transits but I have some men who know nothing else. If you phone us just remember I'm a messenger.

www.thetransitcentre.co.uk
01384 240933 Please leave contact number. Mention this Forum or http://www.thetransitcentre.co.uk/html/contact.html
TheTransitCentre
Registered Trader
Registered Trader

Return to Parts for Sale - Trade