Being a english brand maybe you english guys need parts more than i do
Reading up on the engine combo i learn that the 115hp is uncommon and people seems to still want to get hold of parts?
My truck is a complete unit as of today. If i sell it to the yard they pay me 3000sek. If not complete they wont pay anything..
The engine is bad, probably seized. I drove it under its own power 12km. About half way it started to feel a bit sluggish and had a harder time rotating. I managed to go the full distance but on lower and lower gears. When i parken it it stopped and did not want to rotate anymore. Mind you that previous owner had some sort of failure/breakdown enginewise which caused him to park it for coupe of years. I was the guy that came later and checked oil and fluids and tried to move it under its own power.
Anyways, are there takers on the remaining good engine parts? I can dismantle and pallet stuff. Please let me know and i can later make an offer in the classified section.
I will try to upload some pictures also.
/Magnus, Sweden

