*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


What Santa Bringed Me lol

Transit Mk3, 4 & 5(smiley front) Forum. All Transits 1986 - 2000

What Santa Bringed Me lol

Postby A Jack » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:21 pm

I am preparing my Mk 5 for a revamp middle to end of January, so here are the parts Santa did bring me, Thanks Santa. Cheers

Image

Image
Potential Group Buy Sun Roof Visor's Mk5, Mk6, Mk7
http://fordtransit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=122529
User avatar
A Jack
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: What Santa Bringed Me lol

Postby geminivehicles » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:54 pm

nice should look good :D :D you'll have start a thread up in members progress reports :mrgreen:
1999 100 MK5 LWB CUSTOM SHR aux batt,e/w,c/l,tv,dvd,xbox,cctv



transit mk5 custom with a evil twist (painted at last)
User avatar
geminivehicles
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 644
Joined: Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:13 pm
Location: county durham

Re: What Santa Bringed Me lol

Postby A Jack » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:42 pm

Cheers, I will do a report, from start to finish, I am going to fit 3 black bucket seats on a custom seat box section, I am leaving the design and construction to my mate who is a welder, I am hopefully going to get a set of lexus style rear lights, it may need some magical body work to get them to fit, the 18 inch wheels are causing me a headache, do I get adapaters made or do I get the hubs redrilled to fit a BMW wheel, it's not easy especially when you are cluless like myself lol. Cheers
Potential Group Buy Sun Roof Visor's Mk5, Mk6, Mk7
http://fordtransit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=122529
User avatar
A Jack
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm
Location: Swansea

Re: What Santa Bringed Me lol

Postby trevor3839 » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:25 pm

Santa obviously loves you.. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
trevor3839
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 534
Joined: Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:31 am
Location: Sutton, Surrey

Re: What Santa Bringed Me lol

Postby A Jack » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:29 pm

lol, I have been a good boy mind. Cheers
Potential Group Buy Sun Roof Visor's Mk5, Mk6, Mk7
http://fordtransit.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=122529
User avatar
A Jack
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 386
Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:59 pm
Location: Swansea


Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.