*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Parts dealers in the UK

Transit Mk3, 4 & 5(smiley front) Forum. All Transits 1986 - 2000

Postby sportscott » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:13 pm

The last one I bought was second hand, used for a month. Got it for 50 euro. I call tomorrow and find out the price for you.
Transit the everyday mans van....
User avatar
sportscott
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1098
Joined: Tue May 24, 2005 6:16 pm
Location: Southern Poland

Postby thehangmen » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:54 pm

sportscott wrote:The last one I bought was second hand, used for a month. Got it for 50 euro. I call tomorrow and find out the price for you.


The original quote was 375 Euros! :shock:
Got them to do it for 300. (Euromaster).
thehangmen
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 219
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 5:05 pm
Location: Teesside

Previous

Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.