



so when you doing your thenrover wrote:Nick PM'd me so I have replied there, not said much more than you have Luke, other than the addition of a 'swirl pot' in the tank, and the pump sits inside that![]()
Rover.
rover wrote:Nick PM'd me so I have replied there, not said much more than you have Luke, other than the addition of a 'swirl pot' in the tank, and the pump sits inside that![]()
Rover.



i would've thought they would have a swirl pot as diesels hate sucking air as much as petrol injectionsLuke wrote:does the diesel tank have a swirl pot


Luke wrote:so when you doing your thenrover wrote:Nick PM'd me so I have replied there, not said much more than you have Luke, other than the addition of a 'swirl pot' in the tank, and the pump sits inside that![]()
Rover.![]()





Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.