




dibs wrote:Just did mine yesterday too. If it's the same as mine the pipe from the front (fuel in) of the Bosch pump goes to the right hand connection on the filter as you look at it. Took a while to get the fuel through on mine, but starts first turn of the key now, well chuffed!








dibs wrote:Nice one. Got it running, goes well but haven't adjusted mine yet, only just been for a spin after messing with the turbo all dayFirst impression is good, but I reckon there's a bit more power to be had. It definitely sounds more like a Transit now! I'm going to have a mess with it tomorrow, I'll probably just brake something else though






dibs wrote:Just noticed your pics post. Could be very helpful. What is your favoured set up on the timing? We all know what you think about 100ps injectors!




dibs wrote:Do you know what I need to bypass to get the aircon working with the conversion? I read somewhere there is a relay that needs bridging but don't know where. Cheers


psv-hgv-flt wrote:dibs wrote:Do you know what I need to bypass to get the aircon working with the conversion? I read somewhere there is a relay that needs bridging but don't know where. Cheers
i did manual pump on a 1996 tourneo with a/c and it still worked but i did put a solinoid on the rev lever to pick the revs up a bit and wired it to the fans power.( they should still run regardless) as you will need to look at a montego or maestro 2.0 diesel engine (pump) for good advice and you will get the idea. is yours fully gassed up as compressor will not kick in if not gassed.

Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.