by Carltina » Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:47 pm
Cheers guys. Yes my mechanics say you can't go wrong with that engine but that the Duratorqs are very dear when they go wrong. In fact it's had so much money spent on it I doubt there's anything that could go wrong now except perhaps the cam belt which is the only thing I can't find in the extensive service history and that's probably only cos there are a few gaps in it. It's prob been done but I'll get one put in soon just in case.
I really don't like dronesome old four pot diesel sounds, bombproof though they may be. Thankfully the stereo goes up quite loud and the earplugs don't sound to mad either LOL
darkbluevanman Thanks, when you say the floor, you mean under the floor covering, under the vehicle or what? Yes I'd be willing to remove the dash to line that too.
Mk6 LWB Luton 2005 115ps