*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Wiper arm thingy???

Transit Mk3, 4 & 5(smiley front) Forum. All Transits 1986 - 2000

Wiper arm thingy???

Postby zanderman » Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:33 pm

Lat night some b*****d decided to try and nick my wipers and all they managed to do was to sheer of the bolt bit. Do I have to replace the whole motor or can I get the thingy in the piccy? Sorry for my lack of technical terms but I havent a clue what to call it.
Alternatively could I just shove some silicone or araldite in the hole and just jam it on and hope for the best?
http://i883.photobucket.com/albums/ac37/zanderman65/Mine/Thingy.jpg

PS Hope this works, bloody feckin computers!!!!!!!!!!

Image
zanderman
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 am

Re: Wiper arm thingy???

Postby dodgy01 » Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:44 pm

any breakers will have 1 i would think for a pound
they are only held on by a 10mm nut
dodgy01
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: braintree essex

Re: Wiper arm thingy???

Postby SCARBBY » Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:58 am

Can you not weld it?
SCARBBY
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Wed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 am


Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.