.jpg)




MinorMatt wrote:hang on a sec mark...
Stuart, has your van got a turbo?



MinorMatt wrote:wasnt there a minute ago...![]()





dibs wrote:What is your top speed at the moment? You can use the gearing calculator and the diff ratio to work out what it should be at about 4000rpm. See Useful info on the board index


.jpg)



StuartB58 wrote:Hi many thanks for all the replies guys.![]()
Top speed is around 50mph.
Details from the Ford site :-
Build Date: 04.05.1999
Vehicle Line: Transit 95
Cab Style: Regular Cargo Van
Series: 150S
Engine: Diesel 2.5T (85PS)
Transmission: A4LD (M)
Drive: RHD RWD
Axle Ratio: 4.63
108000 miles.
I wanted an automatic as I'm slightly disabled and have problems with my left leg and back also my wife only has an auto licence![]()
So looks like I'll try the ECU first see if that helps, can anyone tell me where I'll find it and is there only 1?







Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.