After searching the forums I have come up with a few answers that I would like clarifying
I have a metal tube leading from the exhaust manifold upto the air intake ending in bowl type thing. This has a knuckle just before bend in pipe which is blowing gasses(sorry for crud description not sure how to upload pics). Is this the EGR and can it be blanked and how? Will it help the running of the engine. Just changed fuel filter as she was running really bad (still is but is slightly better) and some threads say doing this will help.
Engine stalls when dropping revs.
I don't want to spend to much money incase of underlying probs, so a service will be done if anybody can help with my some of probs listed here please
Also squealing on start up. Belts arn't to bad but not new. How do i tighten these.
Pully on right hand side of engine has a belt that is wobbling but not sure what this belt is. Will this be squealing?
Cam belt has white writing on still looks new so thats been changed fairly recently.
Engine running on bio-diesel by previous owner. Been told this is not good could have clogged up fuel pump. Filter was pretty? murkey. Will running this with proper diesel help to clean it through? Is there a diesel additive that could help clean injectors etc.
Sorry for being a newb. I have searched a good few threads.
Cheers





