*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


MOT "Its Passed"

Transit Mk3, 4 & 5(smiley front) Forum. All Transits 1986 - 2000

MOT "Its Passed"

Postby johnsgotwood » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:13 am

I'm over the moon, got my van through the MOT and not needing too much work. A bit of welding on the rear cross member which required parts of the floor to be removed and stitched back in. Two new tyres and a clean up of the front brake pipes. I've been driving a LWB, LDV van around all week and its done my head in. I know people turn their noses up at transits but I can't believe how much I missed mine, can't wait to go to work this morning.
johnsgotwood
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:00 pm

Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.