*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


doors

Transit Mk3, 4 & 5(smiley front) Forum. All Transits 1986 - 2000

doors

Postby pongo69 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 am

hi all i am looking for a drivers door for my 1989 120 transit i am just wondering what other models doors will fit

ie years models or are all the mk3s doors the same
pongo69
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:48 pm

Re: doors

Postby AlanN » Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:38 pm

All MK3's will be fine along with early MK4, the door pads changed later on. Late MK4 and MK5 doors fit, but like I said the internal pad/handles etc changed. So you could change both front doors if you wished, maybe even find some with electric window and mirrors from a mK5 8)
Ford Transit MK3 1989 2.8i V6 Auto Member of the MK3 Massive

R.I.P Kirk Bacon aka Eugene Speed
AlanN
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 14176
Joined: Mon Jan 01, 2007 1:23 pm
Location: Rayleigh Essex

Re: doors

Postby Choppergeoff » Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:45 am

Hi Pongo. I have a drivers door I bought for my 96 laser off a BT van .(just before I crashed it ) in grey. I paid £35 .00 for it. It has all the glass and door cards in place , if you want it?, same price. Cheers Geoff
I don't do Standard and I don't do Normal...whatever that is
[url]Past vans [/url]1966 Mk 1 V6 3.0ltr Camper. 1982 Mk 2
9 or 10 Mk 3/4/5's
current ...Customised SHR LWB twin SLD Door Chopped roof Turbo D
Choppergeoff
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 314
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:20 pm
Location: Hyde Cheshire( nr. Manchester)

Re: doors

Postby pongo69 » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:04 am

thanks choppergeoff but i live in ireland and p&p is to much
pongo69
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:48 pm


Return to Mk 3, 4 & 5 - Second Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.