*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Rear seat conversion

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Rear seat conversion

Postby Bofh » Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi folks, I've just got myself a transit crew cab tipper on an 03 plate. I'd like to remove the rear seats and replace them with a single seat behind the drivers one. Then build in some racking etc.

Can I get some advice on what seat to look for that will fit, it's my first transit and I'm a bit green on vans :D

Is there anywhere local to Dartford Kent that breaks transits, I popped into A1 breakers but they are no longer selling parts :?
Bofh
Newbie
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.