andz327 wrote:Rear discs pads and wheelbearings well under £200....
Don't suppose your near Glasgow


Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
Thats silly cheap, with a good trade rate the cheapest I could get a single hub for mine was £92.xx So - are they actually worth having?
Its also worth noting there are 2 different size wheel bearings - mine has 45mm, my other has 35mm. I assume its because mine is a 330 (330 and 350 have 45mm, smaller have 35mm).
Separating the discs from the hubs can be a mission - thats probably the real reason why new hubs (bearings) are being suggested. 14 Tonnes in the press on the one I did at the weekend.
All on ebay - I got a pair of Bosch discs for about £27, then found they didn't have the ABS rings - that was another £15, Pads were about £25.
Including changing the handbrake cables, freeing off the caliper slider, taking the hub and stub axle off my other van - it took me about 5 hours to do rear discs and pads. It took about an hour just to get the disc off the hub I kept!