*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Mk7 sills

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Mk7 sills

Postby less2303 » Tue Jun 09, 2026 11:57 am

Any recommendations for where to get inner and out sills from? TIA
less2303
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:46 am

Re: Mk7 sills

Postby andz327 » Thu Jun 11, 2026 2:17 pm

https://ebay.io/m/O10oBt

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 7161
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Mk7 sills

Postby ned » Thu Jun 11, 2026 5:16 pm

andz327 wrote:https://ebay.io/m/O10oBt

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk


I was just going to say carvanbits that’s where I got mine from
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22722
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Mk7 sills

Postby andz327 » Thu Jun 11, 2026 5:26 pm

used them quite a bit over last couple of years for various makes and decent fitting panels, also use
https://ebay.io/m/CugzUs

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 7161
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Mk7 sills

Postby Altransit » Thu Jun 11, 2026 5:44 pm

andz327 wrote:also use
https://ebay.io/m/CugzUs


Yes, I used 'Central Panels' for mine.
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42094
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Mk7 sills

Postby gotgcoalman » Thu Jun 11, 2026 6:20 pm

ned wrote:
andz327 wrote:https://ebay.io/m/O10oBt

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk


I was just going to say Rotten shed bits that’s where I got mine from


Fifty Ned

Sent from my LE2101 using Tapatalk
ne m'écoute pas je suis plein de merde.
A house without a dog is like a forum without a BJT.
Too bloody quiet :shock:
User avatar
gotgcoalman
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 14110
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:04 pm
Location: Aycliffe in County Durham

Re: Mk7 sills

Postby ned » Thu Jun 11, 2026 6:47 pm

Altransit wrote:
andz327 wrote:also use
https://ebay.io/m/CugzUs


Yes, I used 'Central Panels' for mine.


I got my front wings from central panels, I don’t think the galvanised like the other place
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22722
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Mk7 sills

Postby ned » Thu Jun 11, 2026 6:48 pm

gotgcoalman wrote:
ned wrote:
andz327 wrote:https://ebay.io/m/O10oBt

Sent from my SM-G990B using Tapatalk


I was just going to say Rotten shed bits that’s where I got mine from


Fifty Ned

Sent from my LE2101 using Tapatalk


:lol: :lol: Rust is lighter then carbon fibre you know
RUST IS LIGHTER THEN CARBON FIBRE

57 transit 85t260 2.2 swb, moondust silver.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=209987

03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb 229,000 miles.
viewtopic.php?f=27&t=168296
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 22722
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time


Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], knobby1, Majestic-12 [Bot]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.