*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Siemens C1 & C2 connector pin numbers

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Siemens C1 & C2 connector pin numbers

Postby Paulioliolio » Wed Jul 01, 2026 12:56 pm

Hi
Does anyone have a diagram showing the pin numbers of the C1 and C2 connectors on the Siemens VDO BCM module please?
The only diagram I can find shows the pinouts for C3 - C6, but ignores the first two.
I'm trying to fit an aftermarket alarm, and the instructions say which pins to connect to, but doesn't show the numbering sequence.
The BCM part number is 8c1t-14a073.

Many thanks.
Paulioliolio
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2026 12:45 pm

Re: Siemens C1 & C2 connector pin numbers

Postby Paulioliolio » Thu Jul 02, 2026 12:43 pm

Hi all.
Please ignore this question.
I'd delete it but can't see any way to do so.
I'll have another look later when I'm not squinting at a little phone screen
Paulioliolio
Newbie
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2026 12:45 pm


Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot]

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.