*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


EGR again and again on en 2.4 TDCI

Transit Mk6 & Mk7 Forum. All Transits 2000 - 2013

Re: EGR again and again on en 2.4 TDCI

Postby therightangle » Tue Jul 14, 2026 8:48 am

Thanks edassios,

I'd been meaning to try unplugging EGR back along, thanks for reminder, tried it on the way back from France. Yes it does behave slightly better, but still more rattly than it used to be, some days quite rattly, others not for some reason.

Still won't climb hills without dropping a gear.
Dry on rocker cover.
MAP and MAF are still reading more pressure than demanded and not enough flow.
I wonder could a dirty intake manifold do that?
Also I don't think it ever got a PCM update and I'm wondering is that a problem.
therightangle
Transit Fan
Transit Fan
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 03, 2021 7:17 pm

Previous

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.