


ovlov wrote:Got stopped by plod at 5.30 this morning![]()
Apparantly a van like mine had been seen acting suspiciously in the area
Its a swb low roof mk 6 in whitenot many of these about
![]()
I told him the last time it had been seen acting suspicious I gave it a good telling off and its behaved its self since then![]()
He wasnt amused


ovlov wrote:Got stopped by plod at 5.30 this morning![]()
Apparantly a van like mine had been seen acting suspiciously in the area
Its a swb low roof mk 6 in whitenot many of these about
![]()
I told him the last time it had been seen acting suspicious I gave it a good telling off and its behaved its self since then![]()
He wasnt amused

loot34 wrote:Buffed the wings bonnet headlights bumper, small electric shock so called it a day!
Towed a car to mot.




andyboness1 wrote:Drove to work and back!
Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.