
Altransit wrote:We're all gonna point and say "He was a mate of mine" when he's resident on "Dragons Den"![]()
![]()

TIMO wrote:Make sure youre all behind me when i,m on Jeremy Kyle next week
Altransit wrote:TIMO wrote:Make sure youre all behind me when i,m on Jeremy Kyle next week
Do people really watch that![]()
![]()

Rumble bee wrote:TranistFormers, rust in disguise![]()

belly wrote:Rumble bee wrote:TranistFormers, rust in disguise![]()
I've got a carbon autobot in the middle of my back doors
blue estate wrote:belly wrote:Rumble bee wrote:TranistFormers, rust in disguise![]()
I've got a carbon autobot in the middle of my back doors
To cover the ding in the back door![]()
![]()

belly wrote:blue estate wrote:belly wrote:
I've got a carbon autobot in the middle of my back doors
To cover the ding in the back door![]()
![]()
No I had it on before that and it's central across the doorsDon't start this game Blue Basher you'd need a f**** wrap eh
![]()
![]()

Cowboy711 wrote:Fan belt replaced, vacum pump replaced and inlet manifold de-gunked
What a filthy job, mrs had a great idear for getting the crap out tho...
Put manifold in bag, put some pea gravel in manifold with white spirit and shake violently until clean
It worked, all shiny and clean now, the worst did require a screwdriver tho!!


loot34 wrote:My mrs does that when she's washing my undies, dunno why?

Rumble bee wrote:TranistFormers, rust in disguise![]()


Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot]
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.