Punto443 wrote:Don't think I'll get an abs pump doon the trousersbut there usually pretty good in there
If you put it down the back and say you've had an accident they won't ask questions
Punto443 wrote:Don't think I'll get an abs pump doon the trousersbut there usually pretty good in there
loot34 wrote:Well I've just bought an abs pump off eBay 45 pounds and mr punto scored a lat sensor, thanks matey![]()
There's a chance my pump just needs the right calibration only, there's a chance that the pump is different internally (can't see how tho maybe the module doesn't have the right level components similar to the bcm carry on/although i believe the abs pump restricts the wheels that are spinning as in esp) so you could assume reasonably that the abs pump i have is already equipped to do hsa![]()
I decided that 45 pounds was worth a gamble![]()
Hopefully now I'll have everything needed to get this mod done



loot34 wrote:Right, the plop thickens, i fraudified the van and installed a new module but never, didn't have the option to update the module info so i think that these are install only and based on the hardware plus configuration, i also learned vin data, and configured steering sensor etc OK but couldn't do the lat sensor or activate hill start
I then installed puntos lat sensor and got this.
Missing message is saying that the abs module isn't equipped with the right program to communicate fully.
Options are to fit my new abs when it arrives but then i hope that is it.
What i didn't do tho is unplug the abs module then load ids and install a new module, abs then fill in info if that is what it does?
Tbh it's too cold to mess about, currently the abs lamp is on, i just hope that the airbag doesn't shoot me over the seat on the way to work

loot34 wrote:The only option for pump was new module installation, no update option, only pcm, bcm, ipc
I will unplug my abs then install the new 1 and hope that it is just going to install the new 1 with its added functionality?
Fingers crossed

paul2012 wrote:loot34 wrote:The only option for pump was new module installation, no update option, only pcm, bcm, ipc
I will unplug my abs then install the new 1 and hope that it is just going to install the new 1 with its added functionality?
Fingers crossed
Yes as new module installation. Hence the reason to use vin no from a vehicle that has everything already on it
blue estate wrote:paul2012 wrote:loot34 wrote:The only option for pump was new module installation, no update option, only pcm, bcm, ipc
I will unplug my abs then install the new 1 and hope that it is just going to install the new 1 with its added functionality?
Fingers crossed
Yes as new module installation. Hence the reason to use vin no from a vehicle that has everything already on it
Like fro a 2010 plt Jumbo that's bean cans now![]()
![]()
![]()

Return to Mk6 & Mk7 - Third Generation Transits
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.