
one puzzling thing, on switching off the engine there's a slightly strange noise about 2-3 seconds after the engine stops as if something else within the engine is still rotating/coming to a stop. it's not the belts as far as I can see .
Anyone come across this before? here's a vid of the sound which can be heard about 3 seconds in..
(click on this video thumbnail )
I'll shortly be doing a few servicing jobs, including oil+filters, PRV/SCV , IDS learn etc and I also hope to clean the MAF & MAP sensors.
is this the MAF?

and this the MAP?

understand the MAP sensor gets sooted up, what's a good chemical to clean without damaging?
does the MAF similarly need a clean or any other servicing?
finally, the van is a bit hesitant when cold and accelerating upto about 2000-2300 RPM, nothing drastic but can feel the enging not pulling smoothly, is this a know issue ?

